The Samuel Heath Perko Power is a superior quality jamb-mounted concealed hydraulic door closer with a unique twin-power mechanism that possesses the necessary force to provide controlled closing of doors up to 175 lbs. in weight and 36 inches wide.
Perko Power is the third jamb mounted concealed door closer to be developed by Samuel Heath and is the most significant innovation to date, creating one of the most versatile ranges of door closers available.
Available with solid brass end plates in a variety of finishes, yet invisible when the door is closed. Perko Power offers the ultimate in door control without the need to compromise on the appearance of the door itself or the aesthetics of the finished product.
*This item is only certified to be used with the TE 540 3D Hinge model.
- 10-year warranty
- Doors up to 175 lbs. in weight and 36 inches wide
- UL 10B & UL10C approved
- UL 228 approved
- ANSI A156.4 2000 approved (see note below regarding Tectus Hinges)
- Suitable for latched and unlatched installations
- Adjustable closing speed and power latching action
- Endurance tested to 500,000 closing cycles
- Unique twin power mechanism
- Protected by worldwide patents
- Fits in regular thickness 1-3/4” doors
- Conforms to ADA maximum opening force
- Maximum door opening 105 degrees
- R102: Polished Brass
- R102.CP: Chrome Plated
- R102.SCP: Satin Chrome Plated
- R102.PN: Polished Nickel
- R102.SN: Satin Nickel
- More finishes available upon request
*This item is non-returnable as it is a custom order item.