Thank you for trying our new site!
- heavier wood doors (>250lbs.)
- Hold & Stop Door: Ghostop’s unique mechanical action uses a retracting pin to hold and stop door in the open and closed position
- Modern Detail: Ghostop's hardware is hidden, and flush to the floor making it a sleek detail virtually–invisible to the eye
- Smooth & Strong: Ghostop is powered by a concealed rare-earth magnet to ensure a quiet, smooth, and strong stop action
- No Trip Hazard: Unlike conventional doorstops, Ghostop poses no trip hazard due to its retracting pin and flush finish
- Zero Clearance: Ghostop is the Zero Clearance Solution™ because it goes where other hardware just can't fit 3/16"-3/8" (4–10 mm) gap
- Variety of Finishes: Ghostop is available in Polished and Brushed finishes, including Satin Stainless Steel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, and others.
- Easy-To-Install: Installing Ghostop is easy, and only requires a couple tools. It can be used with virtually any type door and floor
- Guaranteed: Ghostop includes One-Year mechanical, and limited finish guarantee covered by Virtual Hardware, LLC
- Pivoting doors (pair with a FritsJurgens system)
- Hinged doors at the floor as a substitute to a traditional floor stop