TECTUS TE 526 3D Concealed Hinge
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 526 3D concealed hinge is cast from solid non-magnetic stainless steel. UL listed for 3 hours with a high corrosion resistance, the TE 526 is ideal for wood, steel or aluminum doors, and frames exposed to the elements.
Lead time varies depending on available stock.
- Manufactured of cast stainless steel (304 series) for flush commercial doors
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 264 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- UL Listed for 3 hour fire door
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Fire Resistance, Smoke Resistance, Soundproof, Forced Entry Resistance, High
Minimum door thickness:1-3/8"
- Die-Cast from Solid 304 Series Stainless Steel
Also available: TE 526 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Satin Stainless Steel (Series 304)
- Polished Stainless Steel finish is a special order finish and can take up to 8 weeks.
*Use 24mm router bit with Frame and Door routing template
*UL Listed: 3-HOURS. For more, go to Tectus FAQ
Use TE 526 3D Energy hinge to provide power and data to door leaf
For a thorough step-by-step installation of these hinges, check out this article on This Is Carpentry : Installing TECTUS 3D Hinges
For TE 526 3D installation in steel frames you will need:
One (1) TE 525 3D SZ Receiver per hinge
- For TE 526 3D installation in casing frames you will need: